Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Intrusion dans notre QG au cour de la nuit / Intrusion in our Base

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Section IC -> RolePlay
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Evo
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Aoû - 12:15 (2010)    Sujet du message: Intrusion dans notre QG au cour de la nuit / Intrusion in our Base Répondre en citant

20:21]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg inds his way into the base, looks around, "ha, small minds and chicken shits, next time i bring my family, 30 or so of satan's own
[20:22]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg: the devils rejects
[20:22]  Christy Odets grins as she makes her way to the couch
[20:23]  Christy Odets sliding her pants from her hips she bends over the couch
[20:23]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg laughs a bit and finds his way into the dugeon, holding Christy's hand, takes a piss on thier couch
[20:24]  Christy Odets smiles to Road as she sees him release himself onto their couch and hopes they have a good dry cleaner on speed dial
[20:24]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg smacks christy ass and drops his drawers and takes a shit and then whipes himself with the pillow...
[20:24]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg smiles in an evil way and looks for valuables
[20:25]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg: "hay baby, need to make crime pay"
[20:25]  Christy Odets smiles as she kisses Road passionantly
[20:28]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg finds alittle cage, "hmmm "
[20:32]  Christy Odets glances over at the pillows covered in her babys shit and fans in front of her nose "damn baby wtf you eat?"
[20:32]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg: hmmmmm , evil little pricks, we will not make these mistakes again and will map this play when nobody is home, every night, hahha, or bring an invading army and just own it, while i ass rape them with my cattle prod...looks and smiles at Christy in an evil way....
[20:33]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg laughs and takes his cock out again and pess all over the place
[20:33]  Christy Odets moans softly as she feels herself become wet hearing her man talk dirty
[20:33]  Christy Odets: mmm yes baby take me right here
[20:34]  Christy Odets lays down on the ground and spreads her legs for her love
[20:34]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg grins and tosses christy down and pulls her panites to the side, cuts the strings from her pussy like a good docter should,
[20:34]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg: leaves the blood on thier furnature
[20:34]  Christy Odets smiles ty baby now fuck me so we can cum all over their floor
[20:35]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg grabs her and rams his 12 inch cock deep inside her, fucking her like a devil's reject would, a true Butcher.....
[20:35]  Christy Odets reaches up grabbing his hair roughly as she pulle him deeper
[20:36]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg: "scream baby, yes, fuck that cock baby"
[20:36]  Christy Odets looks to Road.... Pull it out baby
[20:36]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg kisses Christy wildly and rams her harder
[20:36]  Christy Odets: we want to leave our cum all over their place
[20:37]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg pushes all the way in and blows his load and pulls back shooting his cum all over and yelling "fuck yeah bitches eat my cum mother fuckers!"
[20:37]  Christy Odets: mmm yes baby
[20:38]  Christy Odets: lets go home sexy and take a shower
[20:38]  Christy Odets grins
[20:38]  Christy Odets: I think they will get the point now
[20:38]  Christy Odets winks
[20:39]  Roadwarrior71 Brandenburg: heheh and let your family know to vist their base all the time, so they will forever know their way around, as for me...my reject family would just kill everyone, bnetter to leave them trying to get into hell.... but hell never takes them...its why we are ...The devils rejects"

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Aoû - 12:15 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   RolePlay
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange